Entrance examinations are written in March prior to the year of entry.
Bereton Montessori has a policy of not giving out past examination papers.
Requirements on the Entrance Examination day.
Candidates must bring the following to the examination hall:
1. Receipt of payment for the application form.
2. Examination materials-Pens, Mathematical set, Ruler, Eraser, Sharpener and HB pencil.
Registration for new pupils start in March of every year. Admission is only once a year. The Admission period is from March to September.
Late admission is from September to December (this is subject to vacancies).
The application procedure is as follows:
1. Parents apply by obtaining Registration forms upon production of the child’s original Birth Certificate, from the Office of the Head Teacher.
2. An interview date is scheduled where the child would be tested.
3. In the Primary school a written test is conducted.
4. The interview results are published and pupils are admitted strictly on merit
If you have any questions or concern, do contact us on admissions.oldgra @ beretonmontessori.com or admissions.stadiumroad @ beretonmontessori.com